I have to say I am very happy with our outcomes, the page looks great, the presentation is solid and the video engaging. I am quite impressed with myself and my team, how we managed to get everything together in such small time period.
As we had two weeks to come up with a whole new project the tasks have been divided. Each member has had a role assigned and had to have their tasks done by the following CIP lesson.
Our last brief for Creative Industry Practice has been kind of a short one or at least it was supposed to be. For this project we had to take our brand from Market Ready and adapt it to a Kickstarter campaign.
After several tries I have finally managed to print my design on an A2 paper. Throughout the project I learnt a lot about grids and colour schemes, I never thought DeStijl would be such a huge part of the design world and to me, it kind of feels like it is more like a design … More 20MAY17/ Movement- OUTCOME
I managed to finish the layout for the booklet, it is a layout that works as a poster on both sides and as a booklet once folded. I have done a little bit more research about painters and designers from this movement to include in the publication and help the viewer understand the process.
The magazine is finished and has arrived. I am extremely happy with the outcome, the way it looks and how it is bound. I printed it though a page called Blurb which was suggested to us by our tutors and it looks very professional.
Well printing this booklets has definitely been an experience. It is hard to find a place where you can print A2 double sided and does not cost you a fortune. We got suggested to do it at uni and even tho they did not do double sided prints we could turn the page.